Skip to content.
- 1⁄2 cup double cream
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup salt
- Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small Ziplock bag
- 1 large Ziplock (if you don’t have Ziplock a larger bag that can be tied shut)
- Pour milk, cream, sugar and vanilla into a small Ziplock bag.
- Seal the bag
- Add 1⁄2 of the ice to the larger bag and add salt
- Place the smaller sealed bag inside a larger bag and add the remaining ice.
- Seal the larger bag and wrap it with a tea towel
- Shake the bag for 5 mins
- Open the larger bag remove the smaller bag of ice cream and… enjoy!