What you will need
- Coloured paper, or
- Coloured pens and white paper
- Colours you will need: red blue green yellow pink orange
- A container you can’t see through or bag
If you’re using paper
- Cut the six different coloured pages into 6 smaller squares.
- Put the smaller squares into the bag or container
- Write a list of the colours and who you will pray for with each colour see example list. You may want to write out a prayer to say for each or give the children a chance to pray their own prayer.
- Once the squares are in the bag or container take it in turns to draw out a square and then whatever colour is drawn pray for the corresponding person or thing.
If you using pens and paper
- Cut the white paper into smaller pieces and colour on the side with one colour place in the bag or container and follow the steps above.
Red: People who are sick
Pink: People who need peace
Green: Local farmers
Yellow: Local businesses
Blue: People who are unable to work or have lost their jobs
Orange: Builders and contractors