Skip to content.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 6 rashers of unsmoked bacon
- 1 small tin of sweetcorn, drained
- 1 tin of black beans, strained and rinsed
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 red chillis (optional)
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 150ml chicken stock
- 170g cream cheese
- Fry bacon in a little butter, until crispy. Chop into small pieces.
- Put chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the corn, beans, tinned tomatoes, bacon, chilli, herbs and spices.
- Pour in 150ml chicken stock and stir gently.
- Set the cream cheese on top (don’t stir in).
- Cook in the slow cooker for 4 hours, on high.
- After 4 hours, remove the chicken breasts and gently pull the chicken apart with two forks.
- Place chicken back into the slow cooker, turn the heat down to low, and cook for 1 hour.
- Add grated cheese, leave to melt for 5 mins.
- Serve with Nachos!