For most of us, the lockdown imposed in order to reduce the impact of the coronavirus has meant a major change in our daily lives. Despite the provisions made by the government to protect jobs and finances, it has still left us to deal with a major change – especially in how we interact with one another.
A number of prayer points have arisen. And thank you if you were able to help compile these. There are things we are asking God for, but also things we are thankful for.
# We're asking God for
- Protection of our health – physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Preparation of our hearts, through new patterns and rhythms.
- Real rest
- A new hunger for his Word
- Protection of our relationships (both in our house and the people we can’t see face-to-face)
# We're praying protection from
- Feelings of loneliness
- “Cabin fever”
- Ill health
# We're thankful for
- A new appreciation of our relationships
- Free time where we’re able to spend time in God’s presence
- The new connections we’ve been able to make and the opportunities to reconnect with old friends