An Outward Discipline
# Tips for a simple life
- Buy things for their usefulness rather than their status.
- Reject anything that produces an addiction.
- Develop a habit of giving things away.
- Don’t get suckled in by the latest gadget.
- Learn to enjoy things without owning them.
- Develop a deeper appreciation for creation.
- Be really careful of buy now, pay later schemes.
- Obey Jesus instruction about plain and honest speech.
- Reject anything that breeds the oppression of others. (where do our products come from?)
- Shun anything that distracts you from seeking first the kingdom